The first of kind in Vancouver, Higher Goods is a specially curated gathering space and marketplace, to connect the community with the best local craft cannabis products.
To submit your interest to vend at Higher Goods, please complete and submit the vendor application form.
Fees & Dates
- $150 + gst per exhibit space, per market day. Vendor fee must be paid in full once you receive confirmation that your application has been successfully accepted. We will only email successful applicants.
- Food trucks (no access to power, must come with own generator): Contact us for more info!
- The Market will launch on Saturday, October 14th 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- I understand that as an exhibitor, my products/services, table, displays and likeness may be photographed.
- I agree to being photographed at Higher Goods. In addition, I agree to allow these photos to be used for promotional purposes.
- I understand that I may not share or sublet my table without the permission from the Higher Goods team.
- I understand that if I am a food vendor, I must display all allergy warnings at my table. All prepared foods must abide to the Guideline for the Sale of Foods at Temporary Food Markets. Please familiarize yourself with the information contained within this guide before applying to become a prepared food vendor.
- If I am a cannabis-infused prepared food vendor, I understand that I must also abide by industry guidelines, and that the products that I vend will be appropriately labeled with the accurate potency or medicinal strength using a standard measurement in mg of THC per item. I understand the importance of and will adhere to performing due diligence in deriving these numbers by using lab-tested product so that numbers will never be misleading to the consumer.I understand that I am responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, facilities, insurance, and approvals reasonably required to sell your products at the show.
- I understand that any photos and logos I submit as a part of the application process may be used on promotional materials for the event.
- I understand that if I am a ‘no show’ (i.e. accepted to the show, pay the table fee and then I do not show up to the show without notifying the organizers), that it may affect whether or not I am accepted to future editions of the event.
- I understand that I am legally liable for any negative consequences resulting from the purchase or consumption of my products.
- I understand and agree that the producers of Higher Goods are not legally liable for any merchandise, behaviour or equipment and therefore cannot be held responsible for any negative consequence as a result of a vendor’s participation in the show.
- Higher Goods reserves the right to restrict any vendor’s participation at any time.
- In the unlikely circumstance that the event is cancelled, the Higher Goods will not provide any compensation for loss of income.
- I understand payments are accepted by e-transfer only. Once accepted to the event, an e-transfer must be sent to email@example.com, and it must be paid within 7 days of acceptance.
- I understand that vendor setup must be completed by 10:30am. Doors open to public at 11am sharp.
- I pledge to help promote Higher Goods within my social network, e-blasts and word of mouth.
- I understand that I must be present in my booth the entire duration of Higher Goods and will not tear down my booth until the event is over.
- I understand that Higher Goods will assign vendor space at their discretion and reserves the right to reassign space or alter the layout at their discretion.